HOURS / PLACE/ PRICE
HORECA 2017 will take place from 4 to 7 April, 3pm to 9pm daily at BIEL, Lebanon.
The exhibition is open to professionals only. Senior students in the
field of hotel management, nutrition, dietetics and food science will be
allowed to enter the show by showing their student ID. An entrance fee
of 50,000 LBP will be payable by non-professional visitors and / or those
not holding an invitation or an e-badge with a business card showing
their affiliation to the industry or their company’s ID.
• HORECA is a trade-only show for the hospitality and food service industries.
• Your badge is personalized and is not transferable.
• A business card related to a foodservice and / or hospitality industries is required, along with your ID card.
• Visitors who do not meet the entry conditions will have to pay an entrance fee of 50,000 LBP.
• Only senior students studying hotel management, nutrition, dietetics and food science are allowed free admission by showing their student ID on 6 or 7 April only.
• Any accompanying person not in the field will have to pay the entrance fee.
• Admission for children is not permitted. A supervised children’s area is available.
ACCESS BY AIR
Middle East Airlines (MEA) is the official carrier of HORECA 2017.
Location: Beirut International Airport
Tel: +961 1 622652
Fax: +961 1 623291
Contact: Georges Farah
is built on the waterfront of the Mediterranean Sea, in the heart of
Beirut Central District (SOLIDERE) and at the extension of both Foch and
10 minutes from Beirut International Airport,
BIEL is situated in the heart of Beirut's trade center, where all
facilities are easily accessible.
+961 1 480081
Ms Elise Koukou - Salem
+961 1 480081 ext 224
Ms Nancy Zaarour
+961 1 480081 ext 104